Pages

Monday, September 29, 2008

Turkeys Already!

I have some ladies coming over for a class this week and we are going to work on some Thanksgiving and Autumn/Fall projects.  I found this cute little turkey in the October Stampin' Success magazine (available only to demo's)  and knew that I would have to make them.  He is really quite simple to make, the hardest part was getting everything attached together and to the card front.

SU! Turkey

The card base is made using the Top Notes Big Shot die.  I just love it!  The turkey feathers are made from folding the scallop circle punch images.  When I do this for the class we are just going to draw in the eyes, in this sample I used the double circle punch but those were the pits to get on there and since it was hard for me I am not going to make others try and do it.

Stamps: Holidays and Wishes

Ink: Chocolate Chip

Paper:  Very Vanilla, Ruby Red, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Basic Black, More Mustard

Accessories:  Stampin' Dimensionals, Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon

Tools/ Punches:  1 3/8 inch Circle Punch, 3/4 Inch Circle Punch, 3/4 Inch Square Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch, 1/4 Inch Circle Punch, Double Circle Punch

Pin It Now!

No comments: