Pages

Monday, September 15, 2008

Simple Bind it All Book

I was cleaning out one of the drawers in our office and I came across a rather large stack of 3x5 cards.  I don't know why we have so many of them so I decided to put them to good use.  I remembered seeing an address book a long time ago on Beate's Blog made with the Bind it All and 3 x5 cards, so I went to work.  I have so many sketches and ideas written down on scrap pieces of paper, backs of envelopes etc that I knew I wanted to make a way to organize it.  Here is what I came up with.

BIA Book

I used some of the chipboard that comes with our designer series paper to make the covers.  They measure 3.5 x 5.25.  I actually cut out 6 pieces this size and glued 3 together each for the front and back covers to make sure that it was really durable.  I covered it using the retired Rebecca Designer series paper.  This stuff is so old that it is single sided.  As you can see I had a mishap with it already.  As I was putting my bind it all away, I knocked the notebook off the table onto the floor and stepped on it, so my binding is not so pretty anymore.  My 3 sections for now are Sketches, Tutorials and Ideas on specific websites and misc for everything else. 

Stamps:  Defining Alphabet

Ink: Close to Cocoa (sponged on edges), Cameo Coral

Paper:  Whisper white, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip and Cameo Coral

Tools/ Punches:  Bind it All, Round Tab Punch

Pin It Now!

No comments: