Pages

Friday, September 19, 2008

Just too tired

Sorry for the lack of post yesterday.  I was working on making some more hair bows for my little girls and I lost track of time.  I did sit down and work on a project but I was literally falling asleep at the computer when I was trying to crop the photos and put my watermark on them. 

This is my take on the Tic Tac holders.  I went to 3 different grocery stores looking for the orange tic tacs that come in the larger size but couldn't find them, and then of course the last store I was at didn't have any tic tacs in the bigger boxes so I settled for some Dentyne Ice mints.  (They are really good mints by the way.)

This is a really easy project that I am sure the ladies who come to my class will love. 

mints closed mints open

Stamps: Batty for You

Ink: Basic Black

Paper:  Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine Tango, Basic Black, Whisper White

Accessories: Dimensionals, Black Grosgrain Ribbon

Tools/ Punches:  Crafters Tool Kit, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8 inch Circle Punch, 1 1/4 Inch Circle Punch, sponges

Pin It Now!

No comments: