Pages

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Masculine Birthday Gifts

Lately I have needed lots of masculine and boy cards and gifts, I guess it is that time of year again, and of course everything thing I have is girly.  So here is a quick gift ensemble that I made for my husband's employee.  I was short on time since my husband called at lunch and wanted me to make and drop something by for his birthday that afternoon, with all of the other stuff I had in my packed day.  So here is what I came up with on the spot in a few minutes. 

Masc Bday

The box in a bag is filled with candies.  I was actually surprised because it held a LOT of candy.  The card is a case of a card that I received from Dannie Graves.  All I did was add a different sentiment to change it to a birthday card.  The paper is more from my massive retired DSP collections that I am slowly making a dent in.    The pattern I used for the bag in a box was by Paula and can be found here.   

Have a great weekend! 

Stamps:  Think Happy Thoughts

Ink: Brilliant Blue

Paper:  Pumpkin Pie, Brilliant Blue, Whisper White, Jersey Shore Designer Series Paper

Accessories: Dimensionals, Brads (Bold Brights and Earth Elements), Pumpkin Pie Striped Grosgrain

Tools/ Punches:  Small Star Punch, 1 3/8 inch Circle punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Round Tab Punch, Crafters Tool Kit

Pin It Now!

No comments: