Pages

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Birthday Blog Candy (A bit late)

but better late than never right? I had a wonderful relaxing weekend away from home for the long weekend. I had typed up this post with the hopes of having it auto post while I was gone but didn't have any luck. I had tried it out last week and I guess that blogger is not set up for that type of stuff and I had to post it manually. So I saved it to a thumb drive and of course left it in the computer so I couldn't post from a different computer while I was away. I am still getting the hang of this whole blogging thing and still have some more learning to do. I now realize that I could have typed it as a draft and avoided all of the problems, so I know that for next time. It is always crazy trying to catch up after being gone even for such a short time.

The card for today is a case from Andrea Walford's blog. All I did was change the flower stamp that was used (because I didn't have that one) and changed the half back pearls to green dew drops. It is just a pretty card I couldn't help but post it here. I hope you enjoy it too.

both way du jour

Stamps: Both Way Blossoms, Dreams du Jour

Ink: Basic Black, Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss

Paper: Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red, Bella Rose DSP

Accessories: Dew Drops (non SU!, aggh can you believe it?!?)

Tools/ Punches:

NOW FOR THE BLOG CANDY!

I usually spend some time during Labor Day weekend getting a big jump start on my Christmas shopping. So for you I have some Christmas Candy! It is the Holiday Tag Bundle that Stampin' Up! offered as a special last year.

P1010604

It includes

30 piieces Whisper White cardstock (2 x 41/4)

15 Pieces of Real Red textured cardstock (3 1/4 x 4 1/4)

15 pieces of Soft Sky Prints Designer Series paper (dotted diamond) (3 x 4 1/4)

15 pieces of Real Red zigzag twill tape (3 1/2 inches)

All you have to do is leave a note on this post or send me an email, if you want you can tell me your favorite DSP out of the new catalog but it is not mandatory. I will pick the winner on Friday, so make sure you get a comment in by Thursday at midnight!

Pin It Now!

No comments: