Pages

Friday, August 29, 2008

Halloween

It feels so weird getting ready for Halloween already given it is just the end of August, but I have a class at the beginning of Sept and in order to get all of the upcoming holidays in we have to start now.   I was cleaning and organizing the freezer today (it was a hot day today and needed to do something cool), and hate to admit how long it has been since I have done that.  In the back of the freezer I found a bag of last year's Halloween candy and in it were a ton of the mini Reeses peanut butter cups.  I remembered bookmarking the cutest little treats from Debbie Olson's blog that I knew I had to make.  They are so cute, they use the basic templates from the nugget boxes, I ended up shortening my boxes by 3/8 of an inch to make them fit snugly.

pb cup box single pb cup

The little cups are decorated with an image punched with the 1 inch circle punch layered on a colored 1 1/4 inch circle punch.  I loving the new in colors this year.  I really like the Tangerine Tango, and Kiwi Kiss with Elegant Eggplant for Halloween themes.  Just a few more days until I am going to place my first order from the new catalog, the wait has been difficult and long, but because of that I didn't have any matching in color ribbon.  So I used the striped pumpkin pie ribbon and it coordinates wonderfully.  I hope you enjoy!

Stamps:  Batty for You

Ink: Black, Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine Tango, Elegant Eggplant

Paper:  Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine Tango, Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White

Accessories:  Pumpkin Pie striped grosgrain ribbon

Tools/ Punches:  1 inch circle punch, 1 1/4 inch circle punch

Pin It Now!

No comments: