Pages

Monday, August 11, 2008

WoooHooo A Big Day in the Stampin Up World!

 

Not only is today the first day to order from the new catalog there are a few extra promotions going on right now!

First off, there is this fantabulous new Fall Winter Idea Book and Catalog filled with new wonderful stamp sets and beautiful papers and accessories.  I don't think that I have ever seen a catalog I have liked so much before.  I have been through the catalog several times making my wish list and it is so long I am really going to have to pick the best of the best for my first order as there is no way I can get it all.

                                                        us_fw_THUMB

Isn't it beautiful?  In real life there is a pretty scalloped edge to the right side cover of the catalog.  There are so many wonderful samples inside too of cards, scrapbook pages, 3-d items, home decor and everything in between.  You really have to see it to know what I am talking about.   If you would like your own copy of the Idea Book and Catalog please contact me (upper right side bar).

Second, the first one of the promotions being offered by Stampin' Up! is the Never Before Seen promotion.   From today August 11 through September 30th you can save 15% on 10 brand new stamp sets.  These are stamp sets that are new to the new catalog.  There is no minimum purchase or other strings, all you have to do is want one of the stamp sets and it is yours at a discount, how great is that?!

                                                        Never_Before_Seen_US copy

Now I may have saved the best for last.  The other promotion that Stampin' Up! is offering is some special demonstrator starter kits for only $99!  This special is available from today August 11-October 11 2008.  Yep you can become a demonstrator for half the price.  This is a great year to become a Stampin' Up demonstrator, it is the 20th anniversary and they are sure spoiling us.  There are 3 different kits available one is stamp focused, one scrapbooking focused and the last is decor elements focused.  There is a special bonus if you purchase the regular starter kit, you can add on a free stamp set on top of all of the stamp sets that come with the kit!  If you would like to find out more about the demonstrator opportunity please contact me and I would love to help you with any questions. 

                                   US_99_Start_Kit_promo copy

I am really looking forward to this year with Stampin' Up! it is bound to be a great one. 

Pin It Now!

No comments: