Pages

Saturday, August 9, 2008

10 Minute Thanks

I needed a really quick thank you note and was able to pull this one out in under 10 minutes and most of that time was the planning aspect.  It is super easy and quick and boy will I miss the Much Appreciated stamp set.

                                                    Thanks

I have seen these flowers all over the place on other's blogs and stamping site and finally made some of my own.  They are just the scalloped circle punch and you cut a line towards the center at each indentation for the new scallop. 

Stamps: Much Appreciated

Ink: Chocolate Chip

Paper:  So Saffron, Wild Wasabi Prints DSP, Close to Cocoa Prints DSP

Accessories:  Dimensionals, Close to Cocoa button, linen thread

Tools/ Punches:  Boho Blossoms punch

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Alexandra said...

I love how you adapted the Stampin Up scallop circle punch. TFS