Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Phone Notes

I have never really had anything by my phone to take down messages and notes when people call.  I am always scrounging around for bits of paper, and usually end up writing things on the back of envelopes, receipts and even napkins.  A week or so ago I started just putting a stack of cut of computer paper by the phone but it just kept getting bumped and going all over the place.  So here is my solution!

                                                          phone notes

I made this cute little box out of coasters.  You cant tell from this picture but it is 4 inches wide but only 1 1/2 inches deep.  I started making a regular box but decided it was too big so I cut the coasters using my handy dandy table top cutter that so far has cut through everything I have put in it.  So the side pieces ended up being 4 inches tall and 1 1/2 inches wide.  Then I just sanded down the edges to give them the same curves as the front and back pieces.  It is perfect to hold a stack of paper and a pen!

 

Stamps: Dreams du Jour

Ink: Wild Wasabi, Soft Sky

Paper: Wild Wasabi, Soft Sky, Whisper White, Wild Wasabi Prints Designer Series Paper

Accessories: Wasabi Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals

Tools/Punches:  Crop-a-dile, Sanding Blocks, Ticket Corner Punch, 1 1/4 circle punch, 1 3/8 circle punch

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Monica G said...

Fabulous project! Too Cute!