Pages

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Build a Brad Bracelet

Ok so I hope that this post shows up ok. This is the first time that I am setting up something to autopost to my blog and I hope it works. Today is going to be a busy day and I wanted to make sure to get something up today.

So a while back I finally found some of the chain that people were using to make their own bracelets with Stampin' Up! supplies. Now that was probably almost 2 months ago. Just recently I finally did something with it! I couldn't believe how easy they ended up being.

Bracelet

Unfortunately I gave away my first bracelet and after my class I was out of the pewter eyelets, yet I wanted to make one for me so this bracelet is two toned. I used the brass build a brads with the Bella Rose dsp. I got the instructions to make this from Patty's blog here. Hope you enjoy.

Paper: Bella Rose Designer Series Paper

Accessories: Circle Rhinestone Brads, Antique Brass Build a Brad

Tools/ Accessories: Crafter's Tool Kit

Pin It Now!

No comments: