Pages

Friday, August 22, 2008

Time to play

While the two older kids were at school and the youngest napped I took some mommy play time.  For next months class I know that the ladies want to do something with a Halloween theme.  I have been trying to stay away from doing too many cards and to do more 3-d items.  I took out the 3-d circle ornament sizzix die and some retired Halloween DSP and just started cutting.   Here is what I ended up with. 

8 piece ball odd ball

The first one uses 8 of the circles and is the basic one that is pictured on the box of the die.  I know that I should be able to make bigger ones and tried using more of the remaining circles I had cut (14 of them I believe) and I didn't end up with a perfect circle.  I need to take the time to sit down and figure out the exact number of circles will be needed to make different sized ornaments so that they do end up looking like a circle or a ball.  But hey it is for Halloween when things are supposed to be odd right?  Hope you enjoy! 

Paper: Creepy Crawly DSP

Accessories: Pumpkin Grosgrain Ribbon

Tools/ Punches:  Big Shot Machine, 3-d circle ornament sizzix die

Pin It Now!

No comments: