Pages

Friday, August 8, 2008

Friends ~ The last of the refills

Ok, so I have been working on refilling my mom's cardbox that I gave her for Christmas, and I think that I am finally done.  These are the last of them and I can get going on stuff for me and even non card items.  Yippee!  Now don't get me wrong, I loved making these cards for my mom, but after making so many cards I am up for a little something different. 

Again, I am trying to use a lot of my supplies that are retiring or already retired.  I made several of these cards and here are two of them.

                                   friends

These ones came together pretty quickly.  I have several sheets of the SAB Love and Happiness Rub-ons left over and I have only used one of the friend designs so I had to figure out something that I could use them on. 

Stamps: none

Ink: none

Paper: Whisper White, Groovy Guava Prints DSP, Basic Black, Close to Cocoa, Berry Bliss DSP

Accessories: SAB Love and Happiness Rub-Ons, Black and Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals

Tools/ Punches:  1 1/4 circle punch, 1 3/8 circle punch, Scallop Circle Punch

Pin It Now!

No comments: