Pages

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

5 in 1 Gift Card Purse

The 5 in 1 envelope template has been sitting in a drawer feeling neglected so I decided to pull it out and play.  I found lots of ideas for this little gift card purse on SCS made with the 5 in 1 envelope template.  Again I am using some retired Designer Series Paper, this one is called Dashing.

                                                           dashing purse

As you can tell I had a pretty hard time with the camera taking a picture of the striped paper but this is the clearest image.  I really need to learn more about my camera so that I can take better pictures.  Here is a picture of it opened up.

                                                     dashing purse card

In the inside there is a slider pocket for a gift card and then the bottom pocket holds a small card for your greeting or message.  To hold the card shut I put a small circle of Mono Multi Adhesive and let it dry so that it would work as a temporary adhesive, and I can open and shut the card with out damaging the paper!

Paper: Dashing Designer Series Paper, Real Red, Very Vanilla

Accessories: Real Red Brad, Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Mono Multi

Tools/ Punches: 5 in 1 card cover template, Small Star Punch, 1 inch circle punch, Slit Punch, Tab Punch

Pin It Now!

No comments: