Pages

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Best Friends

I really like the saying in the Garden Whimsy stamp set that says "best friends listen to what you don't say". It is a really great definition of a friend. These are some more swaps that I was working on. I had some newer stuff but my camera is not cooperating with the lighting tonight.


These were actually some swaps I sent to convention. I didn't plan very well and didn't end up having enough of any one color of accessory to add so I just had to make do with out. The butterflies are done using the rock-n-roll technique. There is some paper piercing underneath the saying to make it stand out a bit more.

Stamps: Garden Whimsy

Ink: Apricot Appeal, Certainly Celery, Elegant Eggplant, Black

Paper: Whisper White, Apricot Appeal, Certainly Celery, Elegant Eggplant

Accessories: None

Tools/Punches: Crafters Tool kit

Pin It Now!

No comments: