Pages

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I'm Back!

Thanks for bearing with me during my blog-cation.  I took a little break while the craziness of back to school took over life.  All of the last minute dental and doctors appointments etc so that the kids wouldn't have to miss school, and just spending the extra time with them.  The two oldest started school this week, I still cannot believe that my little man is in Kindergarten.  Ok so on with the good stuff, the stamping.

I needed a quick birthday project for me last class and decided that the little mint patty sandwiches and a container for them.  I know that I have seen these all over on blogs and websites but when I need to make one I cannot find the directions or measurements for one of the little baskets.  So I made my own basket that holds 4 peppermint patties. 

first sammy basket

This was so easy to figure out and the ladies loved it.  I will definitely be making these as favors for the kids birthdays.  This particular basket uses the retired Almost Amethyst Prints designers series papers (I have not ordered anything from the new catalog yet so I don't have any current papers, I am trying to hold out until the first so I can add some mini preorder sets on to it.) The basket uses the bitty birthday stamp set which has so many possibilities even though the images are smaller.  I hope you enjoy!

Stamps: Bitty Birthday Stamp Set

Ink: Black, Markers in Certainly Celery, Almost Amethyst, and Summer Sun

Paper: Almost Amethyst Prints DSP, Almost Amethyst, Certainly Celery, Whisper White

Accessories: Certainly Celery Brads

Tools/ Punches:  Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8 circle punch, 1 1/4 circle punch, crop-a-dile

Pin It Now!

No comments: