Pages

Monday, September 22, 2008

I Officially jumped on...

the Frankie Bandwagon.  There are just so many different variations of this cute little guy out there, I couldn't help but cave and make one of my own.  The one that I chose to use was on Dawn's Blog, and she got the idea from someone at convention.  I made my Frankie into a popcorn slider thing.  In the picture I have the bag of microwave popcorn sticking out but it does slide all the way in so you cannot see it when you want to give it away.  I am thinking that they would be good teacher gifts for Halloween!

Frankie

Isn't he just the cutest?  I did make one change to her original and used the round tab punch for the bolts and I just used the paper trimmer to slice off the round part of the tab.

Stamps: Smarty Pants

Ink: Basic Black Ink pad and Marker, Kiwi Kiss

Paper:  Lovely Lilac, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White, Basic Black, Brushed Silver

Accessories:  Black Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin Dimensionals, Stamping Sponges, White Gel Pen, Sticky Strip

Punches/ Tools:  1 3/8 inch Circle Punch, 1 inch Circle Punch,  Round Tab Punch, Horizontal Slot Punch

Pin It Now!

No comments: