Pages

Friday, September 26, 2008

Fantastic First Grader Goodie Bags

So after my prototype box was altered by Hannah, I forgot about getting back to these projects until about 9:15 tonight.  So I was in a big hurry and had to come up with something fast and cute.  Today I finally got my Top Note Die that was on backorder so I decided to use that for a bag topper.  I have seen it used several times as an owl and the most recent one I saw was from Beth Redding.  These guys were so easy and relatively fast to put together.  So in the goody bags I made a bookmark out of a one sheet wonder, included a pencil, erasers and pencil sharpener.   They turned out great for only 1.5 hours of work (I can easily do that on one card at times.)

So here is the group shot of all 20 little baggies...

All Owls

Here is what each individual bag looks like....

Owl

And here is a sample of one of the bookmarks...

bookmark

I hope that the kids think that they are fun.

Stamps: Wild about You

Ink:  Bordering Blue, More Mustard, Old Olive, Not Quite Navy

Paper:  Whisper White, Basic Black, Close To Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Only Orange, Non Stampin' Up! Blue ( GASP, I know, but I had a lot of cardstock from my pre-SU! days and it is heavier than SU! so I figured they might last a little longer this way after all they are 6-7 year olds.)

Accessories:  Blue Yarn

Punches/ Tools: Crop-a-dile, 1/4 Inch Circle Punch, 1/2 Inch Circle Punch, 1 Inch Circle Punch, Small Oval Punch

Pin It Now!

No comments: