Pages

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Scandinavian Christmas in Maine

Boy what a crazy busy day today has been and I still have so much to get done so this will be a quickie.  I seem to associate a lot of my childhood "Swedish" memories with blues and reds.  I don't know if those were just my grandparents personal likes or if they are really the prevelant in the culture.  I knew that I wanted to use the colors in the Maine Blueberry paper with this set.

scand tree

The red flower is cut out and mounted on dimensionals. The scallop edge is actually done with the 3/4 inch circle punch becuase I wanted bigger scallops than the scallop edge punch provides.  This was a really simple and quick card. 

Stamps: Scandinavian Season

Ink: Not Quite Navy, Old Olive, Riding Hood Red

Paper:  Bashful Blue, Not Quite Navy, Old Olive, Whisper White, Maine Blueberry DSP

Accessories: Earth Elements Brads, Wide Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon

Tools/ Punches:  3/4 Inch Circle Punch, Stampin Sponge

Pin It Now!

No comments: