Pages

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Another Kristina Color Challenge

I guess I have not been doing so well on my blog lately.  I am just now recovering from an injury to where it doesn't hurt to sit so I can get back to stamping, until something else comes up too.  It seems like it has just been one thing after another as of late.

If I have not said so before, I just love Kristina's Color Inspirations.  She always finds beautiful color combinations and the items in the picture are always lovely.  Here is what she gave us for Color Inspiration #24:

100108-colorinspiration

Being short on time I have another super simple card.  There is a lot going on today at school, it is a short day for the kids, we have to hit up the library, somewhere in there I have to buy groceries as we are out of all fruit and just about out of veggies and milk and everything else, the car needs gas (as I got home the light came on eek!)  there is a school performance tonight and I still have to find time to get in homework and dinner.  So I had to sit down this morning and squeeze something in to try and get some stamping done today.

color inspiration #4

I whipped this card out in seriously under 10 minutes after checking for the color inspiration of the week.  The colors were so inspiring that the card made itself.  I am out of "love" cards and wanted to stick one in my husband's lunch tomorrow so that is what I had in mind.  As you can probably see from all of the shadows everything is popped up on dimensionals.  It was the only adhesive I used except for two small pieces of sticky strip for the ribbon.  I used the "Love you" image before where I cut it out and put it on top of a circle and I liked it so much I had to use it again.  Hope you enjoy!

Stamps: Dreams du Jour

Ink:  Kiwi Kiss, Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip

Paper: Very Vanilla, Kiwi Kiss, Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip

Accessories:  Stampin' Dimensionals, Pumpkin Striped Grosgrain

Tools:  1 3/8 inch Circle Punch

Pin It Now!

No comments: