Pages

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Always in my thoughts

Thank you all for the well wishes and happy thoughts over the past few days, it has really helped.   Well after spending the weekend ripping up the ruined flooring, we finally have a crew here putting in a new floor!  The nightmare is almost over.  Here is what the front part of the house has looked like for the past few days.  And hopefully tonight, otherwise midday tomorrow, we will have a completed floor.

                     P1010721 P1010719

So apparently the previous owners has some sort of tile in the entry (where the black stuff on the floor is) and carpet in the dinning area and living room and some ugly linoleum in the kitchen.  The previous wood flooring had only been in for a year before we moved in, which is hard to imagine living with the UGLY orange, rust and brown linoleum for so long in the kitchen.  I wish I would have taken a close up picture of it but didn't really think about it and now of course it is covered so I cannot sneak out there to take a picture.  The good news is that it is covered!  All of the furniture in these rooms (bookcases, chairs, end tables, coffee tables etc) have been shoved into other rooms making it hard to get stuff done.  But the end is near!  I am so excited to claim my house back.

Since I cannot really do much today, I had to make sure that I could get back into the office and get some stamping done.  Oh it felt so good, but boy am I rusty, it has been almost 2 weeks since I have been able to get in some stamping time.  So my first card is super simple and took me forever to do.  I hope to get back in here tonight to get some more stamping in.

always in my thoughts

Stamps:  Always in My Thoughts

Ink: Basic Black, Garden Green Marker,  Night of Navy Marker, Summer Sun Marker, Bordering Blue Marker

Paper: Whisper White, Night of Navy, Summer Sun

Accessories: Stampin Dimensionals

Tools/ Punches:  Crafter's Tool Kit

Pin It Now!

No comments: