Pages

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Christmas Angels

Finally I have made it back to stamping!  I have finally been able to reclaim some resemblance to my former life.  I appreciate all of the kind encouraging words and thought I have received from so many of you.  For those who have been asking I had a healthy baby girl 3 weeks ago by an emergency C-section.  Emmalyn is a beautiful healthy baby and she actually sleeps pretty good at night, now if I could only get my toddler to sleep through the night..... Here is a picture of my 2 littlest girls, aren't they sweet.  I am really surprised at how well Hannah has adjusted to not being the baby anymore, and she just adores her little sister.

2 little girls

So as I was trying to sit down and get the inspiration to start my overdue thank you cards for baby items I just couldn't come up with anything that looked decent so I put them away and made some Christmas gift tags instead to get me started.  (I still cant believe it has been so long since I have stamped anything.)

I had bookmarked these angels from Betty's blog a while back and decided that this would be a good place to start to get my mojo back.  They are really easy a quick to whip out.  I used the Bella Rose DSP on my angels.

angels

Now I have to make birthday party invitations and my thank you notes and today is already completely booked with no stamping time left.  It is that busy time of year but I still love it! 

Paper:  Bella Rose Designer Series Paper, Blush Blossom, Pink Pirouette

Accessories:  Elastic Silver Cord

Tools:  Scallop Circle Punch, 5 Petal Flower Punch, 3/4 inch Circle Punch

Pin It Now!

No comments: