Pages

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Another quickie card....

 

It is amazing how crazy life seems to get with out the use of a kitchen.  I just had to sit down for a quick minute to get out some stress and stamp something.  This is another one of those 10 minute quickie cards.  I have had this idea floating around in my head over the weekend, I don't know if I was inspired by someone's card I saw or what, I don't have much of a brain left right now.

embrace in color

Sorry to have this so short but I have a lot of chores to finish up tonight, I have a busy morning tomorrow and I should be getting SU! shipment in the afternoon so I want to have stuff ready to go so I can just sit down and stamp tomorrow.

Stamps: Embrace Life, Curvy Verses

Ink: Pink Pirouette, Basic Black, Kiwi Kiss

Paper: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss

Accessories:  Stampin' Dimensionals, Chocolate Satin Ribbon

Tools/ Punches:  Crafters Tool Kit, Scallop Edge Punch, Scallop Circle Punch

Pin It Now!

No comments: