Pages

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Retired Paper Case

So as I was cleaning up my stamp room in preparation for my coming order I ended up in my retired paper stash.  After seeing its size I made a quick decision and decided I needed to use some more since I ordered more of the new paper.  I knew that I had transferred an idea into my new little note book (here) that used some of the old prints paper, so I sat down and made several of these birthday cards to have on hand. 

This is a case of a card the Dannie Graves made.  And after making 6 of these I did put a small dent in my soft sky paper!  Sorry most of this card is retired (although it can all be recreated with the current in colors easily!), but my new stuff arrived about 20 mins ago so tomorrow, I wont even be thinking of touching old stuff.

retired bday case

Stamps:  Its Your Birthday

Ink:  Basic Black

Paper: Soft Sky Prints Designer Series Paper,  Blue Bayou

Accessories:  Blue Bayou Double Stitched Ribbon, Silver Brads

Tools/ Punches:  5 petal flower punch

Pin It Now!

No comments: