Pages

Friday, October 17, 2008

I am back

I am so sorry for going AWOL for the past week, I am alive and no I have not had the baby yet. My life lately has been turned upside down and thrown in a blender all at the same time. We are still dealing with the water leak problems and have been spending a lot of time researching and price shopping for our best deal as the area went from about 80 square feet that needed to be replace to 500. I still have about a month left before the baby is due but I am really feeling it this time around and I have a hard time sitting for periods of time, because right now her favorite thing to do is to kick and push my ribs. There has been a lot going on with the other kids as well and I barely seem to have the time to cook dinner and wash the laundry anymore. Anyways enough of my life I hope to be back this afternoon with some great stamped project since it has been a week since I stamped I really need it.

Pin It Now!

No comments: