Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Easter Blooms for Valentines

When I first saw this little girl in the mini catalog I just knew I had to get the stamp.  She totally reminds me of my daughter.  I wish that she did not have a basket of eggs so that she could be a little more versatile.  I have figured out a few ways to get around that though!

loveyoumuch For this card I have cut a little slit with my craft knife right along the rim of her basket.  I was able to stick the hearts in her basket and cover the eggs!  But in true fashion of a little girl skipping along she has let one fall out of her basket.  I think that I will be using this one for quite a few of my personal Valentines this year because it is so quick but the sparkly hearts and yummy crumb cake ribbon really bring it to life. 

Stamps: Easter Blooms, Well Scripted (retired)

Ink:  Crumb Cake, Real Red

Paper: Very vanilla, Real Red, Red Glitter Paper

Accessories:  Crumb Cake Seam Binding

Tools:  Big Shot, Tulips Border Embossing Folder, Two-Step Owl Punch (hearts)

Pin It Now!

No comments: