Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Butterfly Birthdays

This was one of the first things I sat down to do last night when the kids were in bed.  I needed to just do something for me before I sat down to finalize things for this weeks DCBD challenge and Ustamp.  I am happy to say that they are both completed and a even a day before they are due.  Well actually I have to wait until my husband gets back in town so that I can use his laptop to convert a word document to a pdf but the hard part is done! 

I decided over the weekend that I wanted to get better at sending out birthday cards.  I know that I have already missed a few birthdays this month but I will probably send something belated and catch up to the first of the year.  I have some friends with birthdays this week so I wanted to make something for these before it was too late. 

DSC_0001

Stamps:  Flight of the Butterfly

Ink:  Blushing Bride, Pear PIzzazz, Concord Crush

Paper: Level One In Color DSP Pack, Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz, and Concord Crush

Accessories:  Stampin Dimensionals, In Color Glimmer Brads

Tools:  Butterfly Punch

Pin It Now!

No comments: