Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Swap Around the World

During this most recent round of UStamp With Dawn and Friends, Dawn started a swap among the designers.  It was a one on one swap with also 2 extra going to Dawn.  All the desingers who wanted were able to participate and the extras would be made into a big bundle to give to one lucky winner!  Here is my card for the swap:

ustampyeboswap I really like how this card turned out.  It is a little different than I normally do because none of the layers are matted at all. It was hard to leave it that way but it really was better without the extra layers of matting.  It is kind of funny on the computer my eyes are having a hard time focusing on the greenery.  It keeps getting blurry because of the shadow stamping.  When I was looking at the card in real life I didn't have that problem.  In looking at it again I really showcased my love of the big shot.  I used it on four different elements on this card.  This stamp set and embossing folder are still my favorites.  I think that this would make a great all occasion card, but I did just recreate it and send it off as a sympathy card too.  I think it can go either way (happy or sad) depending on the greeting you stamp inside. 

Stamps:  Just Believe

Ink:  Pear Pizzazz, Wild Wasabi

Paper:  Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black, Whisper White

Accessories:  Basic Pearls, Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon

Tools:  Big Shot, Scallop Oval Frame Die, Top Note Die, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Elegant Lines Embossing Folder

Pin It Now!

No comments: