Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Diva Coffee Break Designs # 209

It’s a sketch!  I know that I have complained many times before about how difficult sketch challenges are for me, but I think that I am getting better at them.  I dont seem to have as much difficulty as I used to in transforming a blank sketch into something that I am happy with.  DCBD209SKETCHI do have to admit I was intimidated when I first saw this sketch.  I could not instantly think of how I was going to use these long rectangles.  But it all worked itself out in the end and I am happy with the card that turned out.  dcbd209I had to move my faux brads to the top instead of the bottom because my bow was too big and I did not like how my smaller bows looked.  The brads are 3/8 inch circle punches from the mini punch bundle that are coated in crystal effects to make them pop and look a little more like a brad. 

I would love to see what you can do with this sketch, so hop on over to the DivaCoffeeBreakDesigns Blog and check out what the other Diva Designers have created and link your creation for us to check out!  (Wow talk about your run on sentence!)

Stamps:  Friends Never Fade, Thank You Kindly

Ink: Early Espresso, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Pear PIzzazz

Paper:  Whisper White, Pear pizzazz and Greenhouse Gala DSP

Accessories: Crystal Effects, Early Espresso

Tools: 3/8 inch circle punch

Pin It Now!

No comments: