Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

A purse!

Just when I get on a roll on getting post up regularly something has to thwart my progress.  I had some issues with the usb port on my computer all of the sudden not recognizing the wireless internet adapter.  I finally got it figured out though, and I still can’t believe I did it all on my own.  I lost a lot of time troubleshooting the whole issue but I finally got the internet back up and running.  WooHoo.  Well back to the reason that you came here today, the stamping!

Actually today’s, sample has zero stamping on it.  It is a cute purse template that I got from Becky Roberts.  This is another item that we did at one of my classes.  It was fun to create and is a great little tote for a small thinking of you gift to give to some one.   hh#6p2The purse “buckles” closed with some sticky backed velcro so that you can open and close it with out destroying it. 

Paper: Basic Black

Accessories:  Real Red Epoxy Brads, White Gel Pen, Silver Brads, Sticky Strip, Sticky Back Velcro (non-su!)

Tools: Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder

Pin It Now!

No comments: