Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

DCBD #210

Its Wednesday again, time for another Diva Coffee Break Design Challenge!  This week is color challenge week and I love the colors we were given.  DCBD COLOR CHALLENGES 212_2-001
Such a great combination, so of my favorites to work with, so many possibilities.  That was my problem there were too many possibilities.  I sat down to brain storm and sketch some things out and the ideas kept coming.  You will probably see this color combo used in a few more posts as soon as I get them completed. 
This is the card that I ended going with.  I wanted to use the Birthday Bliss stamp set because I just stumbled across it and found it unmounted.  I forgot that I had it and I think that I got it last year at Sale A Bration time.  So I have had it a while.  Opps.  So I paired it with my much neglected Fifth Ave Floral set. 
 DCBD#210
We all want to see what you can do with these colors!  So hop on over to the Diva Coffee Break Designs Blog and check out what the other Diva Designers have created as your inspiration, create along with us and link your creation for us to check out!
Stamps: Birthday Bliss, Fifth Ave Floral
Ink:  Night of Navy, Bashful Blue, Sahara Sand
Paper: Night of Navy, Bashful Blue, Sahara Sand and Whisper White
Accessories:  Stampin Dimensionals, Navy Taffeta Ribbon
Tool:  Wide Oval PunchPin It Now!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is simple but SO striking! Love it!