Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

I am ready for some sun!

Finally we are forcasted for some sun and dry weather.  Living in California we are not used to extended periods with out the sun, I know we are spoiled.  Finally the rain and clouds are gone, sun for the next 5 days!  So to celebrate the sun I have a nice bright and cheery card to share with you. 

hh#3I created my own DSP using the Awash With Flowers stamp set on Shimmery White cardstock.  The colors that I used were Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz, Poppy Parade and Daffodil Delight.  Of course it is still dark so the picture isn’t the best, it is really bright and shimmery in person.  The sentiment if from the Just Believe stamp set.  I just inked up each word one at a time to take the one line image and turn it into one that could be punched out with the circle punch.

Stamps: Awash With Flowers, Just Believe

Ink:  Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight, Peach Parfait, Poppy Parade, Basic Black

Paper: Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight, Peach Parfait, Poppy Parade amd Shimmery White

Tools:  1 1/4 inch circle punch, 1 inch circle punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Big Shot, and Two Tags Die

Pin It Now!

No comments: