Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

Valentines Bouquet

This idea was copied out of the January 2010 Stampin’ Success magazine (a magazine that Stampin’ Up! demonstrators receive.)  I stuck a post it note in it last year but ran out of time before getting it done for Valentine’s day.  Then I thought I would give it to my husband on our anniversary so I started but did not get it finished in time.  So all of the cut out hearts have been sitting in an envelope just waiting to be used.  I finally pulled them out!valentine flowers

A lot of these papers are now retired but you can use up any of your designer series paper stash.  I also threw in some flower punched from the Fancy Flower punch.  The vase is actually just a coca~cola cup from the dollar store.  In the bottom of the cup I have a bunch of punched hearts from the heart to heart punch. 

Paper:  Many different retired pink-red DSP

Accessories:  Designer Buttons, Corduroy Buttons and Brads

Tools:  Full Heart Punch, Fancy Flower Punch, 1 inch circle punch, 3/4 inch circle punch, Small Heart punch, Heart to Heart Punch

Pin It Now!

No comments: