Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

No stamping at our house

I have been busy with the decluttering bug over the last few days and havent done much stamping and the stamping that I have done I cannot show you yet.  I just wanted to check in and remind you that Sale-A-Bration starts tomorrow!  I guess I didnt quite say that right.... SALE-A-BRATION STARTS TOMORROW!!!!!  It is one of the most exciting times of the year for stampers.  For every $50 in product purchase you can get something for free!  (Yep you read that right you can get more than one item for free if you spend more!)  I have been sitting on some Christmas money so that I can earn some stuff for free.  So I am staying up late to put in my order and also the hubby is out of town on business so that means I will have lots of stamping time tonight and stuff to show you tomorrow!

I do have one card that I can show you today.  This is a CASE of myself.    I really liked the layout of the first card I did here so I used it again!

I really wanted to brighten up and give it to a friend as a little pick me up. 

Stamps:  Word play, Vintage Vogue, Bella Toile BG
Ink: Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight
Paper:  Whipser White, Wild Wasabi, Melon Mambo and Marina Mist
Tools:  Scallop Trim Border Punch, Fancy Flower Punch, 3/4 inch circle punchPin It Now!

No comments: