Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Fancy Chocolate Box

My project that I created for UStamp went live today so I can finally share it with you.  I am so happy with this box.  I saw a box of chocolates it while shopping in the wee hours of the morning on Black Friday.  I don't remember if it was Dove or Hershey bliss but it was a really cute fancy box.  Someone had opened one to take a piece of candy out and it was cool looking.  I checked it out while waiting in line and that was it until about a week and a half later I was asked to create for UStamp and I decided I wanted to make it.  I went back to the store and of course could not find the box.  I went home and spent hours trying to make it work based on my memory.  Well I finally figured it out and got it working and I LOVE it!  I did add my own spin on it to add in the window to see the yummy chocolate.

fancy chocolate box Who wants to worry about nutrition information when eating chocolate?  So the back has the “To Do” list image.  I know that it is one that I can take care of today!box backHere is the whole set that I made.  The cards are 4x4 cards and I made some matching envelopes to go with them! Chocolate set

If you would like the directions for this box check out the “Year End Blow Out” session of UStamp with Dawn and Friends.  http://ustampwithdawnandfriends.com/

Pin It Now!

No comments: