Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Post it Note Holder

I love having post it notes or little pads of paper in my bag for jotting things down while I am out and about.  My previous post it not holder has been floating around in my purse/diaper bag for over a year and was looking pretty sad so I decided it was time to update. 

The design is based off of some notepads that I picked up in the dollar bins at the “M” craft store ages ago.  I think that the cute little gel pens came from the Dollar Bins at the “T” store also a long time ago.  dreams post it

The stamped image is actually stamped on Whisper White cardstock but it was just too white looking so after I colored the flowers and leaves I made a “wash” with Soft Suede to give it more of an aged and softer look to it.  I just used my aquapainter and squished the lid of the ink pad to pick up ink.  By doing this it also softened the other colored images.  I know there are several versions of these floating around out there in blog land but if you want me to post the directions just let me know and I will figure out a tutorial. 

Stamps: Dreams du Jour

Ink:  Soft Suede, Black, Melon Mambo, Not Quite Navy, Wild Wasabi

Paper:  Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Wild Wasabi

Tools: Stampin Sponge, Scallop Circle Punch, Aquapainter

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Julie B. said...

I love this post it note holder would you please post the directions for this if not could someone please email them to me bjscs5@aol.com