Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

Friends Notepad Holder

Today I have another 3-d item from my last class.  I am still working on getting a tutorial done for the post it note holder, hopefully I can get it done tonight.  It has been a busy week getting caught up everything that didn't get done over the holidays as well as getting back in the school groove.  friends notebook I got this project idea from Nichole Heady on her blog.  She has the template for the pencil holder and cover here.  I didn't have the notepads that she sells so I had to adapt the project to fit the notepads that I had on hand, which was a lot easier than I thought.  I did have to trim my pages down a little bit as they were too long to fit in a standard 8.5 x 11 sheet of cardstock.  This was easy to do with my table top trimmer from SU!  I was able to cut through large chunks of paper at a time as well as the chipboard backing easily. 

Stamps:  Friends Never Fade

Ink:  Pumpkin Pie

Paper:  Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, Greenhouse Gala DSP

Tools:  1/2 inch circle punch

Pin It Now!

No comments: