Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Fabulously Fast

With 4 young kids (and only two of them in school) I don't get a lot of free time to stamp.  I just love it when I can create a card in less than 10 minutes.  Now don't get me wrong, I love to be able to sit down for long periods of time and just stamp and not worry about anything.  But I dont get that time as often as I want.  I love it when stamps lend themselves to make quick and beautiful cards.  The hostess set Fast and Fabulous is one of these terrific stamp sets.  This card took less than 5 minutes and a great deal of that time was deciding on the colors.fabulousandfast The image is stamped on SU! watercolor paper and I colored it in sloppy with my markers  (Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy, Rose Red and Regal Rose).  Then I just took my aquapainter and blended the colors together.  It was so fun and easy.  I am using a card based off of this one for my upcoming stamp a stack. 

Stamps: Fast and Fabulous

Ink:  Stazon Black, Markers in Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy, Rose Red, Regal Rose and Wild Wasabi

Paper:  Brights DSP stack, Baja Breeze, Wild Wasabi, Not Quite Navy,  Watercolor Paper

Accessories:  Baja Breeze Seam Binding Ribbon

Tools:  Scallop Border Punch, Aquapainter

Pin It Now!

No comments: