Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Diva Coffee Break Designs # 215

Ok, I have spent every free minute I have had trying to fix things on my computer.  I am running on a dinosaur as far as computers go. We purchased this computer 9 years ago this month, just a few months after windows XP came out.  Anyways it has been giving me my share of problems over the last few months.  It probably doesn’t help that I have a 2 year old who loves to play on the computer and do all sorts of wonky things to it.  She even knows how to pick the lock on the cabinet that the computer is in and turn it on, so it is not safe from her.  My latest problem was not being able to save any of my pictures to my computer, but I have that fixed so now we are in business again.  I think that I have also fixed Windows Live Writer’s settings with my blog so that it is working again.  Boy I missed some of the features of live writer over that last little bit.  Check out the post here for a chance at some blog candy.  I am going to be doing some “Spring Cleaning” of my stamping stash and will be adding more stuff to the blog candy I am sure.  So go check it out.
Ok, so today is Diva Challenge Wednesday and we have a sketch for you.
DCBD215SKETCH When I saw this sketch, I thought “wow, what in the world am  I going to do with that one?”  Luckily I checked it out WAY in advance because it took some time to get it going.  Here is what I came up with:
dcbd215kirstenbrownAt first I was afraid of the Baby Blossoms stamp set becuase there were so many little images, but I am having so much fun with it.  I really need to put it away and use some other stamps. 
Please head on over to the Diva Coffee Break Designs blog to check out what the other designers have come up with.  Then take the sketch and play along with us so we can see your creations!  
Stamps:  Baby Blossoms, Sweet Summer
Ink:  Rose Red, Pear Pizzazz, Always Artichoke and River Rock
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Rose Red, Pear Pizzazz and Baja Breeze
Accessories: Stampin Dimensionals
Tools:  3/4”, 1”, 1 1/4” and 1 3/8” circle punches, Scallop Trim Border punchPin It Now!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is beautiful!!! And it reminds me of the 'paint by number' paintings I so loved doing when I was a kid! Lovely composition, too!

Scrappywonder said...

omg!! beautiful card!! tfs R ;)