Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

Clean and Simple Sketch

I randomly happened upon a sketch that I took a picture of with my phone so that I could use it.  But of course in my phone I do not have the address of the blog so I spent too much time today looking for it.  Don't you just love how you can accidentally stumble on to something so perfect and then never find it again?  Well I did eventually find it and the sketch is from Clean and Simple Stamping and Natasha shared the great sketch.  Here is what I did:

cas129 I have had this one rose floating around on my stamping desk for several months just asking to get used on something.  So I finally got it on a card.  The oval is from the Newsprint DSP.  it is a very clean and simple card, letting the rose shine through.

Stamps:  Fifth Ave Floral, Bella Toile BG

Ink:  Perfect Plum, Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink and Rose Red

Paper:  Shimmery White, Very Vanilla, Regal Rose, Perfect Plum, Newsprint DSP

Accessories:  Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Whisper White embossing powder

Tools:  Heat Tool, Aquapainter, spray bottle with water (I used an empty hairspray bottle), Dotted Scallop Ribbon punch,

Pin It Now!

No comments: