Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

DCBD #213

Welcome back to another Diva Coffee Break Wednesday!  This week we have a wonderful sketch for you. 
DCBD213SKETCH
For this challenge I was able to play with some goodies from the current mini catalog.  One of my favorite items in the catalog is the Create a Cupcake stamp set and matching punch.  My kids (along with the rest of the country) are really into cupcakes and have been for a few years now, so this one will fit right in for making all sorts of birthday invites and cards. 
dcbd213This color combo is one that I pulled from the color coach.  I have decided that I need to use River Rock more often.  It is never a color that I reach for on its own but I always like it when I do use it.  The center cupcake is popped up on dimensionals, the two in the background are stamped tone on tone, Marina Mist ink on Marina Mist paper and River Rock on River Rock.  The bottom River Rock panel is embossed with the Square Lattice Impressions Folder.  The cherries are also a part of the cupcake punch.  I really like working with the new seam binding ribbon and I think that it adds the perfect finishing touch to the card. 
Don’t forget to check out the other wonderful designs that we have made for you with this sketch over on the Diva Coffee Break Designs blog.  Then play along with us and link up your creation so we can admire it! Pin It Now!

No comments: