Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

Another UStamp Swap

The Designers for Ustamp With Dawn and Friends did another swap this round .  (Oh My Word edition starts today!  It is never too late so sign up and there are some fabuolus creations this round that you will not want to miss!)  This was my swap that I sent out.

It is kind of funny that the swap that I sent out for "Oh My Word" - all projects have atleast one word on them, and my swap is wordless.  Well I guess you could count the background of the heart image as words, kind of.  I really like the simplicity of this card and can see it being used in several different situations as needed (the reason for the lack of greeting on the front).  The border on the circle is created with the double ribbon punch.  It had some how fallen behind my desk, still in it's wrapper feeling neglected.  I did a massive clean up and found it and LOVE it!  It is such a fun punch.  I hope that you all have a great weekend, I will be back on Monday with some blog candy for you!

Stamps:  Punch Potpourri, Bliss
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, So Saffron and Wild Wasabi
Paper:  Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, So Saffron and Very Vanilla
Accessories:  Vanilla 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, Stampin Dimensionals
Tools:  Big Shot, Framed Tulips Embossing Folder, 2 1/4" circle punch, Double Ribbon Punch, Full Heart PunchPin It Now!

1 comment:

Scrappywonder said...

I love this card!!! tfs R ;)