Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Diva Coffee Break Designs #214

Well something weird is going on here.  I have been using Windows Live Writer to type up and post my blog posts but this time something wacky has happened.  I thought that I had been posting to my blog but this week has been so crazy and busy I never actually went to my blog itself.  I just pulled up my blog to find out that nothing has appeared.  So I went into Live Writer again just a bit ago and it gave me an error message saying "It could not establish a trust relationship...." and that I must correct the error before proceeding.  I am now actually in blogger doing things the old way.  Anyways, today is a Diva Challenge day and we have a fun color challenge for you, perfect for the upcoming Valentine's holiday. 

I have made a some little Love Notes to stick inside the the lunch boxes of my family on Monday.  This was the last in the set.  I had the others scheduled but they never went live so I will be posting those over the next few days.  This is the card that I made for my oldest.  I know that she will just love the sparkly red paper and hope that she will feel special and loved when she opens her lunch box. 





Lets see what you can do with this great color combination.  Head on over to the Diva Coffee Break Designs blog to check out the other designers' creations and link yours along too!Pin It Now!

No comments: