Pages

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Where oh where did the time go.....

Wow, the last few days have been such a whirl wind. I have been stamping and crafting like a mad woman every spare moment I can get lately to get everything done. I had signed up for convention swaps, a partner exchange, was making baby announcements for a friend, and the list goes on. The nice thing is that I now have some neat items to post in the next few days.

Today I will start with some of the convention swaps. I was trying to wait until the retired list came out so that I wouldn't use a retired designer series paper on the swaps and lo and behold they retire ALL of the papers. It was so hard to not be able to use the papers. So here is the card that I ended up with, the idea was cased from a card done by cjoy over on SCS just tweaked a bit to make it work for me.



I love the cute little Moose you stamp set, and it literally fell off of the shelf when I was browsing through current sets to try and figure out what to do. So I decided to just use it. I wanted a fallish theme to the card. I think that it turned out cute. I hope that people at convention will like it too.

Stamps: Moose You Stamp Set
Ink: Always Artichoke, So Saffron, Rose Red and Chocolate Chip
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, and Whisper White
Accessories: None
Punches: Both Large and Small Oval PunchesPin It Now!

No comments: