Pages

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Berry Bliss Box in a Bag

or is it a Bag in a Box, I don't remember... I have seen these floating all over blogs lately, so I jotted down the measurements a while ago and am finally getting to make one. I was trying to get this done on Thursday so that I could get it posted yesterday while I was out of town but that just didn't happen. So I just finished it up this morning and it was soooo easy and so cute.



Here the link to the pattern that I followed to create the Box In A Bag at Diana Gibbs' blog. I did do the strip at the bottom differently because I have the new Scallop Edge Punch that will be available August 11th. I just punched it along the 11 inch side of a sheet of cardstock and them cut it to be about 3/4 of an inch wide. That way I didn't have as much waste as I would have if I used the slit punch and a 2 inch strip of paper.

Per request I am going to try listing the supplies I used differently and see how it goes, so for those of you who prefer it list style here you go, and we will have to see if it sticks.

Stamps
: none
Ink: None
Paper: Berry Bliss Designer Series Paper, Purely Pomegranate, and Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Purely Pomegranate Satin Ribbon (retired), Pretty in Pink Brads, Sticky Strip.
Punches: Boho Blossoms, Scallop Edge, Round TabPin It Now!

No comments: