Pages

Monday, July 7, 2008

They are done!

I'm finished, I'm finished, I'm doing the happy dance! If I dont see another nugget for a while I will be fine. Doing one or two of these is no big deal but when you do 50 they get to you.

I really was amazed at how long they ended up taking. Then again I have kids all over me because I will not let them play outside becuase of the unhealthy air quality and they know that daddy is out of town so that always makes things worse.




I used the jumbo wheel lots of hearts for the nuggets. I just wheeled it on address labels in several different colors. The belly bands were simple, I just typed out the label with the SU! font passing notes. Then it was punched with the 1 1/4 punch layered on a 1 3/8 inch circle punch and then on top of a scallop punch. I am SO glad that we were able to keep these simple.Pin It Now!

No comments: