Pages

Monday, July 14, 2008

Been dreaming of new stamps

I was finally able to sit down for 10 minutes this morning to play with my new stamps for the first time. I have been so busy since they arrived, that I haven't been able to even mount them, and they are all die cut! I am so excited about the new in colors, they are all so fabulous. I only had a few minutes, so I mounted one stamp in one set and went to work.



This is the new Dreams du Jour stamp set that will be available on August 11th. The images are pretty, I have dreams of using it for labels, belly bands and other items like that but decided to try and use it on a card with my lack of time to do anything else. I stamped it using chocolate chip ink and versamark so that I could emboss it with clear embossing powder. It was colored in with the new in colors using an aqua painter. The colors used were Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss and Baja Breeze. There is also a baja breeze button from the button bouquet assortment with some linen thread tied in it. The lighting in my room is not great as the sun isn't to this side of the house to help, and my light bulb, which was one of those special bulbs to make it look more natural burnt out and I had to replace it with a regular bulb. Hope you enjoy the sneak peak, we are off to swim lessons.Pin It Now!

No comments: