Pages

Thursday, July 17, 2008

A super quick little something

I had made some banana bread for a friend as a quick little gift. Of course I needed a card for it. After spending most of my time left cleaning up a water spill that my toddler created, I had just a few minutes before I had to go and no suitable cards in my stash. The first set I touched was Deer Friends, a Christmas set.



I have not had a chance to use the set yet so figured sure, why not. I like how two of the images in the set can be used other times of the year, the angel face and the present. I also had not used 2 of the new in colors, so I decided to use them while I was at it. Boy was I in for a surprise when I opened up the pink pirouette ink pad, there was a nice dead spider in it. I am just glad it was dead. After getting rid of the spider and decontaminating my ink pad with a Lysol wipe, I was able to get back to work. Luckily there was still enough ink in the pad to still use it as I am currently waiting on the refill that is on backorder.

I used the Pink Pirouette and Pacific Point ink pads and paper. Also used was a 3x3 whisper white love note and a black ink pad. The pink layer is stamped with the flowers from the Sprinkles stamp set. The present is punch out with the 1 inch punch and mounted with a dimensional. Not too bad for a quickie.Pin It Now!

No comments: