Pages

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Christmas in July

Well it is supposed to get to 100 degrees today here, if we could only Let it Snow. I still love this stamp set and am so glad that is it going to be around for another Christmas season. This is a slight alteration from some of my Christmas cards from last year. I cased the basic layout from Gina, and changed it up just a little bit.



I love using the shimmery white cardstock for my focal point on cards, especially holiday cards. It gives it the little extra sparkle that most everyone loves.

Stamps: Big on Christmas, and Mark the Date
Ink: Black, Bashful Blue, Markers- Bashful Blue, Only Orange, Real Red, Glorious Green
Paper: Shimmery White, Night of Navy, Bashful Blue
Accessories: Brass Jumbo Eyelets, Night of Navy Grosgrain Ribbon
Punches/Tools: Crop-a-dile, Crafters Tool KitPin It Now!

No comments: