Pages

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Stitched Exotics

My mojo is slowly on its way back. I was finally able to create something, I cant tell you how many times I have gone in and sat at my table trying to stamp with not as much as one stamp hitting an ink pad. Here is a card that I made that I was pleased with the ideas, but don't like the way the card turned out, I am going to have to find a way tweak it somehow. I was looking at my stitched exotics stamp set and figured I could use the large swirl thing as stems for multiple flowers. Then I took one of the smaller flowers and cut off one of the petals and added a head and antenna and made a little butterfly!



The flowers were all stamped separately and cut out then mounted on the card with dimensionals. The big flower has a felt fusion flower attached with a brad in the center of it. The butterfly is not mounted on a dimensional but the top wings were not adhered to the card so that they could be bent slightly up to give it some movement. I hope you enjoyPin It Now!

No comments: