Pages

Monday, July 7, 2008

Double Pocket Bags

I hope every one had a safe and happy 4th. I had a nice break from life with the family. I didn't spend much time around the computer or my stamps. But I finally made it to Ikea to pick up some of the cool rods that are used to mount your punches on the wall. I am so excited to get them out of a drawer. It was a fun weekend but now we are thrown back into the swing of things. Swim lessons start today and of course it is going to be the hottest week of the year so far, today being forcasted at 105 and just getting worse from there, and all of the smoke that we are not supposed to be out side in to boot. Oh well, you gotta do what you gotta do right?

I have finally figured out where my mojo went. I have been working on many "craft" items for a family reunion that my MIL is hosting. Over the last few weeks I have spent a lot of time cutting, designing, creating and all sorts of stuff as projects for people to do as well as take home goody bags. I will be fine if I do not ever see a provo craft tin again. I have cut out the supplies to make several dozen of them in all different shapes and sizes, so that people of any age and talent can put them together all they have to do is glue. This past week I have also been working on some double pocket bags and nugget tins. I did 3 packages worth of DSP into double pocket bags. Thank goodness for the scor-pal it sure helped in making these. But the ribbons were what gave me difficulties and took forever. But now they are done. Here are some of the pictures of them.




I love using Stampin' Up! designer series paper to make these bags. The paper is just the right weight and double sided so that it always coordinates and looks great. My MIL picked the Berry Bliss, Jersey Shore and Afternoon Tea designer series papers.Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Debra said...

It's all so wonderful! I know everyone will be thrilled!
debra~